Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Razzy!

I want to wish Razzy a very Special Happy Birthday on Sunday!!  She is celebrating by having a giveaway on her blog Razzy's Special Place.  She is giving away such lovely prizes--I want to win, so I am posting it on my blog.  I love butterflies!!

Roseanne is a very special friend of mine.  She encouraged me to blog and sent me a gift for becoming a follower of hers.  Thank you Razzy for your encouragement and thoughtfulness.  I hope you have an awesome birthday.  AND since you already have my address, please send me the prize.  lol

Hugs.................

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, thanking for sharing, Will pop over to your friends blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing with all your blogger. i will be putting your name 3 times and I will be getting DH or DD to pick out the name.. Good luck

    ReplyDelete