Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Blessings to you and all of yours.


I just wanted to do a quick post to wish you all a Happy Easter.  It's been a busy couple days.  I made a quick trip to town yesterday to restock calving supplies and groceries.  Today was a cleaning spree with many "I need help" interruptions.  I will have to get up early in the morning to bake buns and pie.  DD #1 has to work Easter Sunday, but will be off at 2. She will come home then as she has Monday off from school.  Always miss DD #2 extra on holidays--she lives in Florida.  We'll chat on the phone with her.  I am making dinner for DBIL, his girlfriend and his son.  It will be a small group of just 5 this year.  Everyone one else has plans and we need to stay home and watch cows    I plan on making a quick trip to baby sister's later in the day  to see the new grand baby--if things go well.   It is always IF, this time of year.  I hope you all enjoy your Easter celebration with family and/or friends.  We have so much to celebrate.............


He has risen!!

Hugs to all.......................

3 comments:

  1. AMEN! HE LIVES! Enjoy your day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, Janet. Have a wonderful day - blessings coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a Lovely Day- HE is Risen for SURE!!

    ReplyDelete