These guys look pretty comfy. So maybe I could curl up with them.
Oh, Peanut looks like she is having sweet dreams--looks like she is smiling in her dreams. Maybe she finally caught the birds she has been stalking this week. There looks like there is plenty of room to lay down by her. Hmmmmmmmmm ......................


I have found that taking the nap first helps everything else go better. My son took our 2 year old granddaughter, Kasey, out on the 4-wheeler to look at the new Angus calves. Her comment was, "They're Kasey size!"
ReplyDeleteGinger female cat. Very rare, she does look as if she is having a good time, too good to move.
ReplyDeletex x x
Naps are goooooood!! Have a great snooze! Carol
ReplyDeleteI can't survive without nana nap! Peanut looks so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteOh I love a nap. That cat looks like it's love a snuggle!
ReplyDeleteThat was supposed to say it would love a snuggle...I think I need a nap!
ReplyDelete