Looks like the baby sitter is taking them on a field trip.
This is Harry waiting at the gate for breakfast. He is the most vocal of "the boys"--growling because we were late due to an emergency.
I probably won't be sewing today. There is lots of tagging and moving to do. I hope to catch up on reading a few of the blogs. I printed out the new pinwheel block last night--maybe there will be time to cut them out later. Have a great day. Hugs to you..........


I was watching some lambs today- it being sheep country by us due to the ground being too poor to sustain cattle. The lambs are hilarious, leaping all over the place and then suddenly all taking off in one direction or another, and the noise they make is incredible for such small creatures! So I can imagine you get a great deal of delight from your calves too!
ReplyDeleteIlove your cow photos, especially the "babysitter" one. Hope you have a little bit of a break from midwife duties so you can get some sewing time.
ReplyDelete